Targeted Relief and Recovery Facility (TRRF)
- Scheme Limit:
- Tenure of Financing:
Maximum repayment tenure of up to 7 years, with at least 6 months moratorium on monthly instalments
- Availability/ Application Period:
Opened from 1 December 2020
- Purpose of Financing:
Working Capital only
The facility cannot be used to refinance existing facility granted by the same or other participating FIs.
Malaysian SMEs* in services sector affected by reintroduction of COVID-19 containment measures since June 2020 (except for tourism and tourism-related subsectors) such as:
- Personal services (e.g. repair of computers / household goods, laundry, hairdressing, beauty);
- Food and Beverage service activities;
- Human Health and Social Work activities;
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation;
- Wholesale and Retail Trade; and
- Business services (e.g. Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities; Administrative and Support Service Activities)
*at least 51% shares held by Malaysians, and as defined by SME Corp
Recipients of Special Relief Fund and PENJANA SME Financing are eligible for the TRRF up to the aggregate limit of RM500,000 per SME
- Type of Facility:
Term Loan/ Term Financing-i, Overdraft/ Cash Line-i, and Trade/ Trade-i Facility
- Financing Limit:
For SME: Up to RM500,000 only
For Micro Enterprise: Up to RM75,000 only
This is subject to the aggregate group limit not exceeding RM10.0 million for all SJPP guarantee schemes, including this financing OR, if borrower has been earlier approved for guarantee under Government Guarantee Scheme Prihatin (GGS Prihatin), not exceeding RM20.0 million for all SJPP guarantee schemes, including this financing.
Group is defined as companies under the same group by way of shareholding (holding 50% or more), directors (providing guarantees) and related guarantors.
The above is applicable to associated companies for SMEs with common shareholder(s) i.e. with > 20% shareholding.
- Guarantee Coverage:
- For SMEs - Up to 80%
- For Micro Enterprises - Up to 90%
- Guarantee Fee:
0.5% per annum payable upfront
- Interest/ Profit Rate:
Up to 3.5% per annum (inclusive of SJPP's guarantee fee)